One of the things I’have really missed with windows 7 has been the “Run” command on the Start button’s menu. We can perform many functions with Run prompt, even we can format system, partitioning and many uncountable functions can be done with this prompt.
The Run command has been available via the Start button’s menu for a lot of versions of Windows, but dissopintingly not for Windows7.
However , We can fix this very easily by following a couple of steps.
- Firstly click on the Start button and click properties on the resulting context menu (pop -up menu).
- Then, click on the Start Menu Tab and then the Customize button.
- In the resulting dailog box, notice that the choices are alphabetized as shown in the figure.
- Scroll down to “RUN” and select the Check box.
[ad#Google Adsense 468]
- Click OK. Now, you’ll have the Run command available on the Start Menu as below.
Hope you have enjoyed the trick, stay tuned for more updates.
[ad#Google Adsense 468x15]