- 10 Best Rooted Android Apps to be installed on your Device
- 5 Essential Tips for Windows 7 That You Must Be Aware off – Part II
- 10+ Top Paying Keywords for Google Adsense
- How to Add Floating Social Bookmarking Icons in Thesis WordPress Theme
- How Popular Companies Devised Their Name? Is there any reason behind it?
You need to change Internet Information Services (IIS) Port, if you are having XAMPP installed on your PC. Usually Port 80 was used by IIS, when you install XAMPP Port 80 will be assigned to APACHE server. So that you will not be able to access your IIS Web Sites.
[ad#Google Adsense 468]
In order to access your IIS Websites, you need to change the Port of Default Web Site in IIS. By default IIS port value is 80, Now change it to 81.
How to do this?
#1. In Start menu Search option, type: IIS and click Internet Information Services Manager or simply do a run command: inetmgr .
#2. Under Connections, You’ll see your PC name click on it to expand the list. Now you can see “Sites” click on it to expand.
#3. Under Sites you can see Default Web Site, right click on it and Select EDIT BINDINGS.
#4. Edit HTTP binding port from 80 to 81.
#5. Open your browser and type: //localhost:81/yoursite. You should be able to access your local sites without any problems.
If you have any queries, Post them in comments