Have you ever imagined about having Whatsapp for PC, ahead of using it only on Android or iPhone. The other day, I got stucked with my Android device and was done with charging and I had no other option, so just searched it over web to check out whether it is possible to send messages from PC using Whatsapp messenger, luckily I found what I was searching for and today I’m going to share that technique of how to install and use Whatsapp for PC.
Whatsapp is one of the famous messengers for SmartPhone devices and I do spend hours together hanging out with my friends on Whatsapp. It syncs our mobile contacts and displays the list of contacts that are using Whatsapp in your network. You can send text/multimedia messages, share photos, videos with your friends for free. Having Whatsapp on computer is really amazing thing that your can imagine as far as I’m concerned. Whatsapp Messenger is currently available for almost all leading SmartPhone Operating Systems like Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry. Since, it is available for Windows OS based mobiles, I thought there might be some solution to use Whatsapp on our Windows/Mac computers and luckily I found it.
Articles related to Install Whatsapp on Computer
- How to Install Android Apps on SD Card Forcibly [No Rooting]
- How to Install Android on PC [TUTORIAL]
- Best Android Features that Apple iPhone doesn’t have
This method will be really helpful, if you lose your mobile or if your mobile charging is over or whatever might be the reason, by installing whatsapp on computer, we can get complete access and send messages to our friends from our PC. We can use Whatsapp application on our PCs, by using the android emulators which creates virtual android environment on our Windows PC.
How to Install and access Whatsapp for PC
This can be done by using various applications that are existing, but I’ll be focusing on couple of applications that helps us to enjoy Whatsapp on computer, which helps you to send free text messages from your PC
- Download and Install YouWave applications on to your PC (Windows XP+). It is a paid application, but you can try it’s 7-day free trail and it is one of the best Android to Windows emulator software.
- Launch the YouWave application and open the Web-Browser in YouWave application. Then go to whatsapp.com page and download apk file of Whatsapp there.
- Now, locate that downloaded apk file and install it. Once you are done, you just need to click on Accept and Continue button and follow the settings as you’ve done on your Mobile Whatsapp messenger.
- In this way, you can enjoy Whatsapp for PC with the help of YouWave emulator.
- Download and Install Bluestacks application on your PC (Windows XP+). In order to sync the BlueStack emulator with your Android Device, just provide your Gmail-id and mobile number.
- Launch the browser in the BlueStacks app. Download and Install whatsapp on your Windows PC. Now you just need to provide your login details of your Whatsapp at times.
- Finally, you are ready to use Whatsapp on Computer and can send messages to your friends.
Thus, in this way we can install and access whatsapp mobile application on our Computer. According to me, Bluestacks is more reliable android emulator and also it is available for free, so what are you waiting for, just install and enjoy Whatsapp for PC.