- New API functionality for allowing Prism-enabled web sites more desktop like power.
- Ability to set fonts, proxy settings and other application-speciﬁc settings.
- The ability to clear private data on demand.
- Applications are automatically updated when new Prism versions are available.
- Tray icon support, as well as submenus for dock and system tray menus.
- Full OS X 10.4 support, and further OS X specific enhancement.
- Support for SSL exceptions.
Either way, you can easily turn any website into a Prism application.
Prism supports Intel Macs only running OS X 10.4 or later.
Prism Firefox Extension FIREFOX USERS
Once you have installed the extension and restarted the browser, you can turn any web site into a Prism application by choosing “Create Application for this Website” in the Tools menu.
Prism STANDALONE APPLICATION
This application will be located in the Start menu on Windows or the Applications folder on Macintosh. Simply fill out the URL of the website you want to turn into an application, give it a name and select where you want the shortcut to be created, then click OK.