- Best On-Page Optimization Guider for your WordPress Blog: SEOPressor
- What you need to know to become an iPhone Application Developer?
- Facebook reaches 500 Million Users (Milestone)
- Google Chrome Dictionary Extension to Look Up Definitions Instantly
- The Rain Drum Umbrella: Makes Music from Rain Drops
This is a simple and funny trick for all our readers and fans. Its just a trick, your browser may move or shake for around 2 seconds. Don’t worry after using this trick you can again get your browser back to normal position by just closing and re-opening the browser.
Here is how you can Shake your Browser
#1. Copy and paste the java script code in the following lines to the address bar of your browser .
Here is the Script, copy the script and past it in your browser’s address bar and see the magic.
Press enter and watch the result.
You can change the value of i if you wish. ENJOY !!!
[ad#Google Adsense 468]