Dimensions:87 x 46 x 24.5 mm
Type:STN, 65K colors
Size:128 x 160 pixels
- Second external mono display (96 x 64 pixels),- Reflective exterior surface,- Wallpapers, screensavers.
Type:Polyphonic (72 channels), MP3, AAC
Phonebook:1000 x 27 fields, Photo call
Call records:30 received, dialed and missed calls
- 14 MB internal memory
GPRS:Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
Messaging:SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
Browser:WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML(NetFront), RSS feeds
Games:Yes + downloadable.
Colors:Jetset Black, Lush Pink, Brush Bronze
Camera:VGA, 640×480 pixels
- Java MIDP 2.0,- T9,- Image viewer,- Picture editor,- Organiser,- Voice memo-, Built-in handsfree.
- Battery:Standard battery, Li-Ion 780 mAh (BST-36)
Stand-by:Up to 300 h
Talk time:Up to 7 h
- Entertainment:Java™ Games,Embedded Games.
- Organiser:Phone Book,Calendar,File Manager,Alarm Clock,Business Card Exchange,Calculator,Conference Calls,Vibrating Alert,Tasks,TimerStopwatch,Notes.
- Internet:Access NetFront™ Web Browser,RSS Feeds,Modem.
- Key Features:
- External Icon Display Monochrome Screen
- 87 x 46 x 24.5 mm
- Bluetooth® Technology
- 0.3 Megapixel Camera
- Push Email
- EDGE Technology
- The phone comes with a built in camera function which allows the user to take a photograph by using the screen as a viewfinder. The camera provides a fun feature which allows the user to take photographs which can be used as screen savers, picture wallpapers & even sent to others via multimedia messaging service.
- The Sony Ericsson Z310i comes with a picture blogging facility which allows the user to take a photograph & send it to their own blog. The blog works like an online photo album which other contacts can access which makes sharing photographs fun & easy.
- The Z310i comes with the ability to play both polyphonic & MP3 music ringing tones. The user can create their own polyphonic ringing tones by using the Sony Ericsson MusicDJ™ feature which is a music tool complete with various instrument sounds & a selection of music styles.
- The user can download the latest ringing tones in three clicks with the Sony Ericsson PlayNow™ feature which is the easiest
& fastest way to download ringing tones. The phone comes with pre loaded games which bring entertainment for the user to enjoy at the leisure. The phone book feature is easily accessible from the main menu & allows the user to add, remove & edit contacts names & numbers. The Z310i is packed with useful built in features which can be easily located from the phones main menu & include a calendar, notes, tasks, stopwatch, alarm clock, timer, calculator & business card exchange facility.
- The Sony Ericsson Z310i is full of easy to use messaging services which include push email, multimedia messaging & text messaging. The text message service comes with a predictive text input which allows the user to write a text message quickly, as the phone will predict the word that the user is typing & finish the word for the user. The user can send & receive either short or long text messages on their Sony Ericsson Z310i.
- The push email service provides the user with instant email service on their mobile phone which will deliver emails directly to the Z310i. The multimedia messaging service allows the user to take a photograph & send it to a compatible multimedia messaging user complete with a text & sound. The user can send the multimedia message to multiple users if desired.