Hey folks, today I’m going to give you the best and proven tips that will help you to Increase Android Battery Life to a great extent. After the evolution of SmartPhones with touchscreens, the battery life became a great concern and this issue is really high in case of Android Devices. I personally own an Android Device which used to give me just 5 – 8 hours of battery backup. Well most of the iPhone or Blackberry customers don’t complain about low battery backup, while over 70% of Android Users used to complain about their low battery backup and yea, few people worked on some techniques to improve android battery life. I’ve tried around 23 techniques to increase android battery life and was pleased to share 10 Best and Proven Tips to Increase Android Battery Life.
Most of the Android Customers are getting used to their low battery backup and they are reconciling to minimize the usage of some of the most important features for dragging their android battery life and vice versa. Increase Android Battery Life is one of the most common questions circulating among all the android lovers.
Recently, even Samsung have accepted the fact and assured the users to provide best battery backup devices by Q2. I’m not against android, but to be frank it is highly impossible for an Android Device, that is covering all the user requirements to provide battery backup for 1 entire working Day. You are forced to kill some of the applications and have to de-activate few of the features in order to extend your battery life.
Articles Related to Tips to Increase Android Battery Life
- How to update Samsung Galaxy Ace to 2.3.4 Gingerbread DDKQ6 Firmware via Kies
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab on Android 2.3 and 3.0 versions
- 5 Tips to Increase your Laptop Battery Life
- 6 Reasons: Why Kindle Fire is better than Apple iPad 2
- 5 Best Browsers for Android Mobile Users
- 5 Benefits of Rooting Android Phones
- How to Install Android on PC [TUTORIAL]
10 Best and Proven Tips to Increase Android Battery Life
- Reduce the Brightness of your Display (Indoors).
- Making sure you Swith-Off Auto Sync Option.
- Try using static wallpapers instead of Live Wallpapers.
- Turn-Off unused Network options.
- Using the Android Power Control Widget.
- Turn-Off unwanted background applications.
- Never Use Task Killers.
- Charge your Device Accordingly.
- Make Use of Android Battery Life Enhancer Apps.
- Buy an Additional Battery.
Tips to Increase Android Battery Life
#1. Reduce the Brightness of your Display (Indoors).
- We actually don’t require to utilize our display with 100% brightness, especially Indoors. It is always suggestible to reduce the brightness of your device in order to stay away from eye strain.
- If you are not using your phone often, then try to minimize your screen brightness to the lowest possible level which will definitely have impact to Increase Android Battery Life. Turn-Off Auto Display option. If you own a device with AMOLED, you just need to set around 15%(Indoors) – 40%(Outdoors) of brightness.
- In order to reduce the brightness of your device, Go to Settings -> Display -> Brightness Option.
#2. Making sure you Turn-Off Auto Sync Option.
- Well, if you are not the dedicated user of Google Life Management apps or Gmail or Google Calendar in your Android Device, it is suggested to Turn-Off Auto Syn Option, which definitely play its role to Increase Android Battery Life.
- Most of the Android users don’t like to Turn-Off this Auto Sync Option. If you use Facebook and Twitter apps on your Android Phone, you need to make sure that you Turn-Off the sync option to increase the battery life when they are not in use.
- In order to manage the Sync Options, Go to Settings ->Accounts & Sync -> Turn-Off unwanted Syncs.
#3. Try using static wallpapers instead of Live Wallpapers.
- Most of the Android Users might not be aware of this tip. Your Android Live Wallpapers will eat away your battery life.
- If you want to increase android battery life, it is always suggested to use normal and static Wallpapers instead of Live Wallpapers.
- I accept the fact that Live Wallpapers, will bring great environment on to your device but still it shows the impact on your battery life as well as the performance of your device.
- You are also suggested to remove the unwanted widgets and icons from your Home Screen.
#4. Turn-Off unused Network options.
- It is always a great habit to Turn-Off the unused Network Options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc.
- When your Network Coverage Signal (especially while travelling) is low, it is suggested to turn-off Wi-Fi and GPS options for better battery backup.
- In areas where there is weaker 3G network coverage, you have to switch to 2G coverage which definitely plays role to Increase Android Battery Life. If you just want to call or send text message to your friends and also don’t want to use of Wi-Fi or GPS connection, then 2G coverage is more than enough.
- Yet another better option is, Switch to Airplane mode, if you are not expecting any call or message from anyone. These are some of the best practices to Increase Android Battery Life.
#5. Using the Android Power Control Widget.
- Android Power Control Widget gives you the complete control over the device. Well, you cannot afford to sit quietly by switching-off all the applications in order to increase android battery life which may turn your android device into old Nokia 1110.
- Using android power control will play its part to increase android battery life.
- This Widget brings you great control over the device. This widget helps you to on and off the power hungry application in your android device pretty easy. If your Device’s Home Screen doesn’t show this option, then you have to long press and scroll untill you find the Android Power Control Widget.
#6. Turn-Off unwanted background applications.
- It is always a great idea to turn-off the unwanted background applications running on your device. These unwanted background applications will definitely show impact on your battery life.
- So, killing these unwanted background applications will always help us to increase android battery life and also enhance the performance of the device.
#7. Never Use Task Killers.
- Most of the people suggest you to use Task Killer Apps, in order to Turn-Off the background applications.
- Well, these Task Killer Applications are the power hungry applications. So, It is always suggested to kill your background applications manually instead of using these Task Killer Applications. So, avoid usage of Task Killer apps to Increase Android Battery Life.
#8. Charge your Device Accordingly.
- You are suggested to Charge your device accordingly. Never try to over charge your device which may ruin the life of your battery.
- It is estimated that your Android Device receive 100% battery within 1 – 2 hours of charging. So, never over charge the your device which may hurt you in long term basis.
#9. Make Use of Android Battery Life Enhancer Apps
- You are suggested to make use of dedicated android applications to Increase Android Battery Life like JuiceDefender which is one of the battery management application.
- These Apps will manage the idle apps running in the background, Network settings, and few other options that will Increase Android Battery Life.
#10. Buy an Additional Battery.
- The Final tips to Increase Android Battery Life is to get additional battery for your device. This tip comes handy while travelling, because the network coverage becomes fluctuating which will definitely show impact on your battery.
- If you are having an Android Device and travelling on a business tour, I suggest you to have a spare battery for better reliability.
Thus, these are the 10 Best and Proven Tips for every Android user to Increase Android Battery Life.