- Wheelbase (mm):1320
- Length (mm):2030
- Width (mm):760
- Height (mm):1070
- Weight (kgs):121
- Model Designation:CC-VTi, 04 Stroke
- Clutch :Multi-Plate Wet type
- Displacement (cc):124.8
- Gear Box:04 Gear Constant Mesh
- Bore & Stroke:54.5 X 53.5 MM
- Front:Telescopic Hydraulic Fork
- Rear:Twin tube 05 step adjustable gas filled.
- Front:Disc 230 dia
- Rear:Drum 130 dia
- Front:Mag Alloy 90 x 90 x 17
- Rear:Mag Alloy 90 x 90 x 18
- Fuel Tank (In Liters):08
- Max. Horsepower (ps/rpm):7.7 KW @ 8250 RPM
- Max. Torque (kg m/rpm) :10 NM @ 6250 RPM
- Performance :Max. speed 95 kmph
Mileage :80 kms per litre
Price :Ex-Showroom price is RS 45,000/-
- Key Features of TVS Flame:
Futuristic aerodynamic styling.
The Fuel tank is embedded with Delta Edge clear lens indicators.
First time in India- the LCD digital auto console in a 125 cc segment bike.
Flame’s dual lens tailamp will definitely turn the heads.
India’s first Deltaedge exhaust in triangle shape lowers the sounds, emissions delivering excellent performance.
The 125 cc engine gives 10.5 bhp @ 8250 rpm that are Flame’s power performance statement.
- Introducation:TVS Motors Company, India’s premier two wheeler maker, will soon launch its hottest bike model- Flame, on the Indian roads. The all new sporty looking 125 cc Flame has been and designed on a unique new-age all black design theme. Flame 125cc has been designed on an innovative and futuristic Delta wing design that gives the bike aerodynamic looks resembling a jet plane. Flame would also have eye catching features such as deltaedge headlamps,LCD digital speedometer, tank embedded deltaedge trafficators, dual lens tail-lamp and a sporty deltaedge exhaust.
- TVS 125cc Flame:
Out of the seven TVS launches, this is the hottest launch not only for the sake of name – the flame. This 125cc bike which replaces the 125cc victor, has already triggered fire between the India’s top two wheeler manufacturer. Bajaj Auto has decided to sue TVS Motor for infringement of its patented engine technology. Bajaj Auto claims that TVS has used its digital twin spark ignition technology (DTSi) in recently unveiled TVS’s 125cc bike Flame.
- * 125cc Flame’s tank embedded clear lens indicators will help you save the indicators in traffic. if a thought for the rear(indicators) is also given it could be more useful.
- * First time a 125cc bike features LCD digital speedometer. TVS 125cc flame feature an analogue speedometer but other gauges such odometer,digital clock, fuel gauge, mileage meter are embedded in the digital console. No rpm meter or tachometer for this 125cc flame.
- * 125cc flame’s dual lens tailamp will loot the exclusivity from karizma owners.
- * Though TVS says deltaedge headlamp is to provide more aerodynamic efficiency, the front cowl looks thinner which does not reflect bike’s chracters. Trouble for 150cc Hero Honda cbz xtreme and Honda’s unicorn owners too a 125cc bike features similar styled headlamp.
- * 125cc Flame’s sporty deltaedge exhaust is not just styling element but als
o to deliver the smoothest of sounds,lowest emissions and excellent performance.
- TVS Flame-125cc Engine: TVS which used VTi(Variable Timing Ignition) engine for its economic bike ‘centra’ now developed a more sophiscated engine for the new 125cc flame. 125cc Flame sports the india’s first three-valve CC VTi (controlled combustion variable timing intelligent) engine. The engine’s produces maximum power of 10.5 bhp at 8,250 rpm. Comparing the figures flame 125cc leads over the Honda shine, suzuki zeus, hero Honda splendour, hero honda Glamour but trails to yamaha gladiator and Bajaj discover 125cc atleast in the paper.
- TVS developed the new engine for the 125cc flame in collaboration of AVL of Austria. Similar to the Bajaj’s DTSi, flames CC-VTi engine hosts two spark plugs which are located at opposite ends of the combustion chamber. CC-VTi engine is breathing and expelling through 3 valves (first time a 125cc motorcycle featuring 3 valves).
- The engine features two different intake ports called swirl port and power port. The swirl port creates a swirl motion of the intake air-fuel mixture in the combustion chamber, thereby leading to a more efficient burning of lean air-fuel mixture and helping improve the bike’s fuel efficiency.
- In the power throttle mode, the power port opens to allow a high flow rate of the air-fuel mixture to deliver high power.
TVS Flame-125cc Gives Competetion For:
Loaded with more advanced engine technology and with delta edge styling TVS Flame 125 cc is all set to compete with the Honda Shine, Suzuki Zeus, Hero Honda Splendour, Hero Honda Glamour, Yamaha Gladiator and Bajaj Discover 125cc.